Hi,
apologies that I couldnt follow the list closely the last months, but currently
I have some big customer projects which take all my time, and only allow to
look for Apache2.x and PHP which are needed for the projects...

> JK 1.2.8 has been available for about a week now.
> There has been no bugs reported against this release,
> but we need a vote to make it official.

> So following the usual criteria, JK 1.2.8 is:

> [ ] Alpha
> [ ] Beta
> [ X ] Stable
[ x ] broken for Apache 1.3.x on NetWare. Sorry, but nobody had looked at this
for a while...
but Jean-Jaques @ Novell just asked me for the 1.2.8 release, and the build
breaks. Seems its from the recent changes in jk_mt.h, and JJC is already
looking at it, we expect to come up with a patch  at beginning of next week,
and would be great if we could hold the release to get that in.

also just curious if you still build for NES on Win32?

greets, Guenter.