Peter Rossbach wrote:
Hey Remy,

I have ready my first storeconfig module to better save server.xml and context.xml. At the
first step I add the implementation as new module. I have wrote a StoreConfigLifecycleListener to register
a new Mbean .
<Server ..>
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreConfigLifecycleListener"/>
</Server>

Please read the short readme at jakarta-tomcat-catalina/modules/storeconfig/docs after my checkin.

So I say we delay 5.5.7 so that it is integrated well (I would assume the main thing to do is to remove the old code).

Rémy