I'm definitely a +1 on this.  Since I changed jobs, I haven't been
able to keep up like I would like, and Jean-Jacques has stepped in to
help.  Having worked directly with him, his is a great fit, especially
since he is already a httpd and an apr committer, I think he can be a
great help on mod_jk and mod_jk2 and any other Apache related plugins
as well.

Mike Anderson