Rahul P Akolkar wrote:
Along these lines (well, somewhat), is it possible to filter "Out of office" emails that we get on this list? While I have nothing against the fact that many of you end up sharing your vacation plans with all of us, I wouldn't, for example, want to repeatedly remind everyone I'm away when I go on vacation ;-)

Unsubscribing while on vacation is one option, but can/should this be handled at the list management level? "Return Receipts" play similar tricks on those of us on DSN compliant mail servers.

I can't speak for the other moderators but I always give people one chance. If I see 2 or more out of office messages from the same user I unsubscribe them.

Mark