Still morning and the sky is a little lighter...

Günter Knauf wrote:
Hi,

OK - will be off and delve into Apache 1.3 a little closer. No idea
when Guenter might be through this way, but for now seems AP 1.3 is
a NetWare issue and AP 2.0 will get another try when Guenter comes
or I come by in the morning... if there is an update.  :-)
There have been many updates this morning from MT but not a fix for the problem that I noted last night (unless put in with something else) but will see what happens. I notice one is an update to the NWGNUmakefile, so perhaps I didn't try your -D_POSIX_SOURCE in the right place?

I take a look as soon as time permits; and sure the AP13 makefile can
be adapted _now_; but when I created the makefile for Apache 1.3 we
were building Apache self with the CodeWarrior project file, and
mod_jk with Ant. So I created a simple makefile on my own to avoid
the Ant hassle, and that worked fine. Only with recent Apache 1.3.31
I think Novell moved to the NWGUNUMakefile build system; and changing
the mod_jk makefile to the new build system is already on my TODO
list; however since the old makefile still works fine I didnt see
high priority yet...
Agree completely... work on your priorities not mod_jk's!

Guenter.

FTM, Norm