Greetings All,
Sorry about he delay....
Mladen Turk wrote:
NormW wrote:
Greetings All, You will be pleased to hear that my NetWare build
for AP2.1 now works, so _development_ for that goes well!!
I hope for Apache 2.0.x too ;)?
Yes - builds without complaint against 2.0.53 source.

The AP 1.3 build is less happy with the Make files, but am digging
 further...
Seems that we will need wrapper for setsockopt and gethostbyname, because they are using char* instead const char* as protos.
Can't you simply make compiler not to treat the warnings as errors? It would be the most sane resolution of that problem.
Must defer to those experienced in CW ways....

Regards, Mladen
Regards,
Norm