[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
luehe       2005/02/14 11:27:41

  Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/startup
                        ContextConfig.java LocalStrings.properties
  Log:
  Use configuration from alt-dd if specified.
  (Setter for alt-dd had been added to StandardContext, but this info was never
used.)

What's the use of that ? I see it could be useful to deviate from the standard, but that's it ...
I suppose the field was lying around from TC 4.0, and not actually used, right ?

Rémy