PLEASE STOP SENDING US YOUR E-MAILS...Satalogue
--- Peter Rossbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Mladen,
>
> new status page work fine. Really cool ;-)
>
> Only the type of a workers was currently not correct displayed.
> I got "unknown" as value. opps! Is it planned that we can save the
> worker configuration as seperate workers.properties? How we can transfer
> the information to an Tomcat MBeanServer? Can I help to fix the old Java
> AJP jk2 handler or start with a new implementaion? Can we get the status
> information as XML document? Not really important but easier to
> integrate in some monitoring products.
>
> What are your next steps?
>
> Here my working configuration:
>
> workers.properties
> ====================
> worker.list=lb,status
>
> worker.node1.port=9012
> worker.node1.host=localhost
> worker.node1.type=ajp13
>
> worker.node2.port=9022
> worker.node2.host=localhost
> worker.node2.type=ajp13
>
> worker.node3.port=9032
> worker.node3.host=localhost
> worker.node3.type=ajp13
>
> worker.lb.balanced_workers=node1,node2,node3
> worker.lb.type=lb
>
> worker.status.type=status
>

> And at httpd.conf
> JkMount /status/* status
>
> Many Thanx
> Peter

=====
FROM SATALOGUE TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT.......WE HAVE READ YOUR E-MAIL...

Please call our Duty Engineer on 01332 811564 - for a proper 'one to one'
answer as further information and / or clarification is required from you in
order to answer your question properly .
               He is available from 10am until 5pm Monday to Friday inclusive.

TO  RETURN TO  SATALOGUE WEBSITE: Click on to link below.....

                  http://www.satalogue.com/about.htm