Yoav Shapira wrote:
Hi,
I think 5.5.8 is a good idea, but I'd like to address the following first: - 6582 SERVLETAPI: Sample code does not match behavior
- 33224 when webapp config file and directory URL is specified, d... (this one may already be addressed by your deployer changes)

I think I disagree with this bug. Supplying both a war and a config file will always be risky, especially if stupid values are in the context file.

- 33362 setclasspath.bat missing @echo off - 33448 wrong policy in $CATALINA_BASE/conf/catalina.policy - 33219 Slight code improvement

This seems potentially risky.

- 32382 First App -> Example App is misleading - 33325 add target "clean" to top-level build.xml

All should be fairly easy, I don't have karma for the first, but I'll look
at the others as I have time. If others fix them first, great ;)

So let's maybe plan for this Saturday for 5.5.8?

Rémy