NormW wrote:
Greetings All,
Have the mod_jk 1.2.9-dev up and running on NetWare 6 and AP 2.1.3 but doing much beyond a single worker is a little awkward. I can access the Tomcat html manager web app without visible issues.

1. Did you include the latest jk_ajp_common.c (Revision: 1.85). There was a bug in previous patch, causing endpoint corruption. 2. Can you check if the _MT_CODE is compiled in. I'm not sure what '(defined(NETWARE) && defined(__NOVELL_LIBC__))' inside jk_mt.h actually means. Does it have pthreads.h included? It won't work without some thread locking.

Also why would one wish to build on 2.1.3?
You have mod_proxy_ajp for that already in the core :).

Regards,
Mladen