Peter Rossbach wrote:
Hello Mladen,

Great, now my cluster hot standby works as aspected. Thanks for your quick help!

Well, AFAICT you are commiter too, so, feel free to commit any changes that will fit better ;).

How can I force a autoreloading with update the workers.properties, without gracefull restart the apache?

Can not. Only JkMountFile can be reloaded at runtime. For such a feature we will need AJP14 and something completely different then mod_jk. If you wish to add new worker at runtime, you will either have to predict that, and add disabled worker in config or restart the apache.

Regards,
Mladen.