Dear Sir/Madam,

Thankyou for your interest in ADVANTAGE Web Hosting Services.

We understand that you have requested for information on our web hosting

services.

***Hosting packages start at Rs. 75 / month***

We are one of the largest Internet Presence Providers based in India, hosting

thousands of web sites on our fast web servers based in USA. We also work with

a number of organisations in Asia, North America, South America, Australia and

Europe wherein we provide web hosting services to web development organisations.

ADVANTAGE employs the best of technology, expertise and people to serve

thousands of web hosting customers, spread all over the globe.

With a deep experience of web hosting services - rated as a TOP 20 web hosting

service in the world - ADVANTAGE has created new paradigms in the Indian web

hosting horizon. ADVANTAGE is also the fastest growing web hosting service

in India.

On-line ticketing based support

All hosting account customers are supported by a technically competent

support team.

In line with international support standards, an on-line ticketing system

helps customers track their requests as well help us monitor response times

to our customers. This support is offered free of cost to all Gurgaon.net

customers.

We host on both LINUX and Windows platforms. I am sending you some

information on our servers and the features, along with the

prices. Please also visit http://www.gurgaon.net/ for the latest updates and

prices.

ALL OUR HOSTING PACKAGES ARE COVERED UNDER THE PRICE CHALLENGE COMMITMENT

OFFER DURING THE PRE-PURCHASE PERIOD.

ADVANTAGE Web Hosting Service

-----------------------------

Hosting packages start at Rs. 75 per month (paid annually)

NCP-10

------

LINUX / Apache Web Server

Fast multiple OC 48 backbone

10 MB Disk Space

1 Domain (Web Site) Set Up

CGI / PHP / FrontPage

Control Panel for functions:

# Add / delete emails

# Change email passwords

# Create Unlimited Autoresponders

# Create Unlimited email forwardings

# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record

10 POP email IDs

500 MB traffic per month

Ticketing Based Customer Support

Cost: Rs. 900 per annum

Payment Terms: 100% in advance

NCP-25

------

LINUX / Apache Web Server

Fast multiple OC 48 backbone

25 MB Disk Space

1 Domain (Web Site) Set Up

CGI / PHP / FrontPage

Control Panel for functions:

# Add / delete emails

# Change email passwords

# Create Unlimited Autoresponders

# Create Unlimited email forwardings

# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record

25 POP email IDs

600 MB traffic per month

Ticketing Based Customer Support

Cost: Rs. 1800 per annum

Payment Terms: 100% in advance

NCP-50

--------

LINUX / Apache Web Server

Fast multiple OC 48 backbone

50 MB Disk Space

1 Domain (Web Site) Set Up

CGI / PHP / FrontPage

Control Panel for functions:

# Add / delete emails

# Change email passwords

# Create Unlimited Autoresponders

# Create Unlimited email forwardings

# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record

50 POP email IDs

800 MB traffic per month

Ticketing Based Customer Support

Cost: Rs. 3960 per annum

Payment Terms: 100% in advance

NCP-100

-------

LINUX / Apache Web Server

Fast multiple OC 48 backbone

100 MB Disk Space

1 Domain (Web Site) Set Up

CGI / PHP / FrontPage

Control Panel for functions:

# Add / delete emails

# Change email passwords

# Create Unlimited Autoresponders

# Create Unlimited email forwardings

# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record

1000 MB traffic per month

UNLIMITED POP email IDs

Ticketing Based Customer Support

Cost: Rs. 5,400 per annum

Payment Terms: 100% in advance

NCP-15M

-------

LINUX / Apache Web Server

Fast multiple OC 48 backbone

15 MB Disk Space

1 Domain (Web Site) Set Up

CGI / PHP / FrontPage

1 MySQL database

Control Panel for functions:

# Add / delete emails

# Change email passwords

# Create Unlimited Autoresponders

# Create Unlimited email forwardings

# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record

# Create database, database login/password on your own

# Manage MySQL database via a Graphical User Interface DB Control Panel

10 POP email IDs

500 MB traffic per month

Ticketing Based Customer Support

Cost: Rs. 2970 per annum

Payment Terms: 100% in advance

NCP-25M

-------

LINUX / Apache Web Server

Fast multiple OC 48 backbone

25 MB Disk Space

1 Domain (Web Site) Set Up

CGI / PHP / FrontPage

1 MySQL database

Control Panel for functions:

# Add / delete emails

# Change email passwords

# Create Unlimited Autoresponders

# Create Unlimited email forwardings

# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record

# Create database, database login/password on your own

# Manage MySQL database via a Graphical User Interface DB Control Panel

25 POP email IDs

600 MB traffic per month

Ticketing Based Customer Support

Cost: Rs. 3600 per annum

Payment Terms: 100% in advance

LINUX Bulk Hosting Package

---------------------------

Minimum space allowed: 20 MB

(You can purchase in increments of 1 MB over 20 MB

i.e. you can take a package for 20 MB or 21 MB or 35 MB or 100 MB, as per your
requirement)

Traffic per month per MB of storage: 5 MB

(So for a 20 MB package, the traffic / bandwidth per month will be 100 MB)

Host unlimited number of web sites

Control Panel (Dedicated Server like control):

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting

# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels

# Set preferences for domain names / Customers

# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for

customers

# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI

# Change passwords

# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like

Customer Level Control Panel

- Add / delete emails

- Change email passwords

- Create Autoresponders

- Create email forwardings

Use unlimited number of email IDs

Outgoing mail server free

Web based email interface free

Cost: Rs. 20 / MB / month

No set up charges

You can pay for any number of months at one time, provided your instalment

payment at any time, including the first time, is more than Rs. 2340

Mini-V-Server-50MB

-------------------

LINUX / Apache Web Server

Fast multiple OC 48 backbone

50 MB Disk Space

3 Domain (Web Site) Set Ups

CGI / PHP / FrontPage

Control Panel (Dedicated Server like control):

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting

# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels

# Set preferences for domain names / Customers

# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for

customers

# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI

# Change passwords

# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like

- Add / delete emails

- Change email passwords

- Create Autoresponders

- Create email forwardings

15 POP email IDs

800 MB traffic per month

Ticketing Based Customer Support

Special Price: Rs. 1,440 valid for a short period of time

Payment Terms: 100% in advance

Mini-V-Server-100MB

-------------------

LINUX / Apache Web Server

Fast multiple OC 48 backbone

100 MB Disk Space

5 Domain (Web Site) Set Ups

CGI / PHP / FrontPage

Control Panel (Dedicated Server like control):

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting

# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels

# Set preferences for domain names / Customers

# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for

customers

# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI

# Change passwords

# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like

- Add / delete emails

- Change email passwords

- Create Autoresponders

- Create email forwardings

25 POP email IDs

1000 MB traffic per month

Ticketing Based Customer Support

Special Price: Rs. 2,250 valid for a short period of time

Payment Terms: 100% in advance

Mini-V-Server-150MB

-------------------

LINUX / Apache Web Server

Fast multiple OC 48 backbone

150 MB Disk Space

7 Domain (Web Site) Set Ups

CGI / PHP / FrontPage

Control Panel (Dedicated Server like control):

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting

# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels

# Set preferences for domain names / Customers

# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for

customers

# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI

# Change passwords

# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like

- Add / delete emails

- Change email passwords

- Create Autoresponders

- Create email forwardings

35 POP email IDs

1000 MB traffic per month

Ticketing Based Customer Support

Special Price: Rs. 2,520 valid for a short period of time

Payment Terms: 100% in advance

Mini-V-Server-250MB

-------------------

LINUX / Apache Web Server

Fast multiple OC 48 backbone

250 MB Disk Space

12 Domain (Web Site) Set Ups

CGI / PHP / FrontPage

Control Panel (Dedicated Server like control):

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting

# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels

# Set preferences for domain names / Customers

# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for

customers

# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI

# Change passwords

# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like

- Add / delete emails

- Change email passwords

- Create Autoresponders

- Create email forwardings

60 POP email IDs

1000 MB traffic per month

Ticketing Based Customer Support

Special Price: Rs. 3,600 valid for a short period of time

Payment Terms: 100% in advance

Mini-V-Server-500MB

-------------------

LINUX / Apache Web Server

Fast multiple OC 48 backbone

500 MB Disk Space

25 Domain (Web Site) Set Ups

CGI / PHP / FrontPage

Control Panel (Dedicated Server like control):

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting

# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels

# Set preferences for domain names / Customers

# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for

customers

# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI

# Change passwords

# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like

- Add / delete emails

- Change email passwords

- Create Autoresponders

- Create email forwardings

125 POP email IDs

1000 MB traffic per month

Ticketing Based Customer Support

Cost: Rs. 11,250 per annum

Special Price: Rs. 5,400 valid for a short period of time

Payment Terms: 100% in advance

Mini-V-Server-1GB

-----------------

LINUX / Apache Web Server

Fast multiple OC 48 backbone

1024 MB Disk Space

50 Domain (Web Site) Set Ups

CGI / PHP / FrontPage

Control Panel (Dedicated Server like control):

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting

# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels

# Set preferences for domain names / Customers

# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for

customers

# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI

# Change passwords

# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like

- Add / delete emails

- Change email passwords

- Create Autoresponders

- Create email forwardings

250 POP email IDs

1500 MB traffic per month

Ticketing Based Customer Support

Cost: Rs. 22,500 per annum

Special Price: Rs. 7,200 valid for a short period of time

Payment Terms: 100% in advance

Mini-V-Server-2GB

-----------------

LINUX / Apache Web Server

Fast multiple OC 48 backbone

2048 MB Disk Space

100 Domain (Web Site) Set Ups

CGI / PHP / FrontPage

Control Panel for functions:

# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting

# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels

# Set preferences for domain names / Customers

# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for

customers

# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI

# Change passwords

# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like

- Add / delete emails

-Change email passwords

- Create Autoresponders

- Create email forwardings

500 POP email IDs

2000 MB traffic per month

Ticketing Based Customer Support

Cost: Rs. 33,300 per annum

Special Price: Rs. 18,000 valid for a short period of time

Payment Terms: 100% in advance

You can have your own name servers, like ns.yourdomain.com and

ns2.yourdomain.com

for only Rs. 2,970 per annum.

Special Price: Rs. 1,800 valid for a short period of time

Optional Add-ons on LINUX:

-------------------------------

MySQL: Rs. 900

Outgoing mail server &

Web based email: : Rs. 1350 / hosted domain

Additional / Overusages

---------------------------------

Storage space (no database): Rs. 9 / MB / month

subject to a minimum payment of Rs. 300

Database (MySQL) space: Rs. 45 / MB / month

subject to a minimum payment of Rs. 900

Traffic / bandwidth overusage: Rs. 300 / GB / month

So, even if the calculated overusage payment for a particular service is less
that Rs. 300/600/900/1800,

you will have to pay the corresponding overusage payments of Rs.
300/600/900/1800, as the case maybe.

------------------

Windows2000 packages

------------------

---------------------

Single User Packages

---------------------

Win10

-----

Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server

Active Server Pages

Fast multiple OC-48 backbone

3 Redundant DS-3 links

10 MB web hosting space

1 Domain name set up

Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name

 ([EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED] /

[EMAIL PROTECTED] will all come to your e-mail account)

On-line ticketing based support

Price: Rs. 1350 per annum

NCP-Win10

----------

Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server

Active Server Pages

Fast multiple OC-48 backbone

3 Redundant DS-3 links

10 MB web hosting space

1 Domain name set up

Control Panel for functions:

# Add / delete emails

# Change email passwords

# Create Unlimited Autoresponders

# Create Unlimited email forwardings

# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record

10 POP email IDs

On-line ticketing based support

Price: Rs. 2,250 per annum

Win25

-----

Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server

Active Server Pages

Fast multiple OC-48 backbone

3 Redundant DS-3 links

25 MB web hosting space

1 Domain name set up

Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name

 ([EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED] /

[EMAIL PROTECTED] will all come to your e-mail account)

On-line ticketing based support

Price: Rs. 1,800 per annum

NCP-Win25

----------

Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server

Active Server Pages

Fast multiple OC-48 backbone

3 Redundant DS-3 links

25 MB web hosting space

1 Domain name set up

Control Panel for functions:

# Add / delete emails

# Change email passwords

# Create Unlimited Autoresponders

# Create Unlimited email forwardings

# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record

25 POP email IDs

On-line ticketing based support

Price: Rs. 3,150 per annum

Win10MSA

--------

Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server

Active Server Pages

Fast multiple OC-48 backbone

3 Redundant DS-3 links

10 MB web hosting space

1 Domain name set up

MS Access database

Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name

 ([EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED] /

[EMAIL PROTECTED] will all come to your e-mail account)

On-line ticketing based support

Price: Rs. 1,800 per annum

Win25MSA

--------

Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server

Active Server Pages

Fast multiple OC-48 backbone

3 Redundant DS-3 links

25 MB web hosting space

1 Domain name set up

MS Access database

Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name

 ([EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED] /

[EMAIL PROTECTED] will all come to your e-mail account)

On-line ticketing based support

Price: Rs. 2,700 per annum

Win10MSS

--------

Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server

Active Server Pages

Fast multiple OC-48 backbone

3 Redundant DS-3 links

10 MB web hosting space

1 Domain name set up

MS SQL 2000 database

Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name

 ([EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED] /

[EMAIL PROTECTED] will all come to your e-mail account)

On-line ticketing based support

Price: Rs. 6,300 per annum

Win25MSS

--------

Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server

Active Server Pages

Fast multiple OC-48 backbone

3 Redundant DS-3 links

25 MB web hosting space

1 Domain name set up

MS SQL 2000 database

Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name

 ([EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED] /

[EMAIL PROTECTED] will all come to your e-mail account)

On-line ticketing based support

Price: Rs. 9,900 per annum

----------------------

Multiple User Packages

----------------------

WinRSP3

-------

Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server

Active Server Pages

Fast multiple OC-48 backbone

3 Redundant DS-3 links

75 MB web hosting space

3 Domain name set ups

Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name

 ([EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED] /

[EMAIL PROTECTED] will all come to your e-mail account)

On-line ticketing based support

Price: Rs. 3,690 per annum

WinRSP5

-------

Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server

Active Server Pages

Fast multiple OC-48 backbone

3 Redundant DS-3 links

100 MB web hosting space

5 Domain name set ups

Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name

 ([EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED] /

[EMAIL PROTECTED] will all come to your e-mail account)

On-line ticketing based support

Price: Rs. 4,950 per annum

Win1000RSP

----------

Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server

Active Server Pages

Fast multiple OC-48 backbone

3 Redundant DS-3 links

1000 MB web hosting space

50 Domain name set ups

Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name

 ([EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED] /

[EMAIL PROTECTED] will all come to your e-mail account)

On-line ticketing based support

Price: Rs. 27,000 per annum

Optional Add-ons for Windows2000:

MS SQL 2000: Rs. 6,300

MS Access: Rs. 900

Cold Fusion: Rs. 9,000

JSP/Tomcat: Rs. 9,000

Outgoing mail server &

Web based email: : Rs. 1350 / hosted domain

Additional / Overusages

---------------------------------

Storage space (no database): Rs. 18 / MB / month

subject to a minimum payment of Rs. 600

Database (MS Access) space: Rs. 45 / MB / month

subject to a minimum payment of Rs. 900

Database (MS SQL) space: Rs. 90 / MB / month

subject to a minimum payment of Rs. 1800

Traffic / bandwidth overusage: Rs. 300 / GB / month

So, even if the calculated overusage payment for a particular service is less
that Rs. 300/600/900/1800,

you will have to pay the corresponding overusage payments of Rs.
300/600/900/1800, as the case maybe.

Prices are subject to change without notice.

If you are making a purchase after 7 calendar days from the receipt of this

email, please re-confirm the prices.

We also offer Java, PHP, ASP, WAP support, CGI and FrontPage

Extensions on our hosting packages. We can also help you with special hosting
packages

customised for portal hostings, including but not limited to high

availability redundant hosting, auto-data replication and disaster

prevention and recovery solutions. Please check the exact feature mix on a
package or

ask for a specific feature mix on your hosting package.

If you have already registered your domain name, you can still

host your domain name on our web servers.

All you need to do is change the Domain Name Server records or

ensure that the new domain name is registered with our name servers.

NEW DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION CHARGES: (for .com, .net, .org extensions)

Rs. 450 / domain / year

NEW DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION CHARGES: (for any .in extension like .co.in .ac.in)

Rs. 2500 for two years

Ticketing based on-line Support

Typically, transferring your domain name to our Domain Name Servers

will take 24 hours. If you are not familiar with doing a transfer, please

e-mail us. We will help you do so.

Payments can be sent via DD / cheque payable at New Delhi. These should

be payable to "ADVANTAGE Infotech"

You can also make payments directly into any IDBI Bank account, anywhere in
India.

A/c no: 038102000004305

Please see the terms of service at http://www.gurgaon.net/terms1.html

We can also devise Customised Web Hosting Packages

for you. For that, please let us know your precise requirement and we will

revert to you with the cost vs. features details. Please check for the exact

feature mix for any package that you wish to purchase.

You can purchase these packages from us and resell to any third party, as long
as you and your

customer are adhering to the terms of service and prices.

Please find me available for clarifications or any further information that

you may need.

advantage2you,

Sales Team

Voice: +91-11-33002860