Dominik Drzewiecki wrote:
Remy Maucherat wrote:

Thanks for reading the code, we need to catch regressions and problems more efficiently (we managed to caused major regressions in BOTH database realms in 5.5.7, which is completely unacceptable).

As I was involved in some major changes to DataSourceRealm, I have to ask what do you mean by "major regressions in BOTH database realms" ?
I haven't noticed any complaints about DataSourceRealm. Please let me know if there were any.

The problem about DataSsource realm was the bug you fixed (bug 33357). As I said, both realms have regressions in the 5.5.7 release.

Rémy