Hi,
I could... But there's the question of whether we want all committers on the
PMC or just the active ones.  The avail file has, in addition to the people
I already listed:

duncan,jon,rubys,akv,jhunter,preston,shemnon,shachor,bergsten,gonzo,mode,har
ishp,arun,craigmcc,jluc,nacho,aried\
el,horwat,ed,alex,gaburici,jiricka,pierred,glenn,larryi,arieh,marcsaeg,danmi
l,shai,keith,kief,melaquias,m\
braden,clucas,bip,seguin,mmanders,andya,ccain,bojan,patrickl,jazmin,ekr,manv
een,cks,denisb,dsandbe\
rg,bobh,idarwin,johnturner,ecarmich,fuankg,clar,jim,wrowe

John Turner, Jim J., Bill Rowe are obviously active, I'll add them right
now.  But many of the above are not active, emeritus committers...

Yoav