Hi,

I was thinking this Saturday, March 26th, would be a good time for cutting
Tomcat 5.5.9.  There's a decent number of fixes in the changelog, and a
couple of new things including the host manager webapp.  Finally, I
introduced a regression into 5.5.8 by accidentally leaving out the JavaMail
jars when building it, as shown in Bugzilla 34131, so I'd like to fix that.
Is anyone *not* OK with me cutting Tomcat 5.5.9 this Saturday, say around
2pm my time (1900h GMT) ?

Yoav Shapira

System Design and Management Fellow

MIT Sloan School of Management / School of Engineering

Cambridge, MA USA

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] /
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]