Dear tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org,

This note is to let you know that we received your reply on
4/5/2005 at 3:02:21 AM.

 - Your tracking number for this issue is: T2005040501FV.
 - This ticket has been routed to our "CCBill Client Support" pool.
 - Your curent ticket status is: OPEN

For the best possible service, we will attempt to route all further
correspondence back to the agent who originally answered your inquiry.

To maintain the continuity of the discussion, please use the "Reply"
feature of your mail software, rather than creating a new message each
time you write to us concerning the same issue. Please also be sure to
include any and all previous text with your reply.

Due to the large volume of e-mail CCBill processes daily, we have a
number of support staff on hand to personally respond to each request.
Depending on the issues presented in your ticket, and for the best
possible service, more than one support agent may be involved in
processing your ticket.

Regards,
CCBill Support Team
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This note is to let you know that we received your reply on
4/5/2005 at 3:01:52 AM.

[...]

4/5/2005 at 3:01:21 AM.

 - Your tracking number for this issue is: T2005040501FV.
 - This ticket has been routed to our "CCBill Client Support" pool.
 - Your curent ticket status is: OPEN

For the best possible service, we will attempt to route all further
correspondence back to the agent who originally answered your inquiry.

To maintain the continuity of the discussion, please use the "Reply"
feature of your mail software, rather than creating a new message each
time you write to us concerning the same issue. Please also be sure to
include any and all previous text with your reply.

Due to the large volume of
*** Original message truncated ***