Hi,

> > Ok, this give me and Filip time for real stability testing and review
> > the 5.5.10 codebase.
> > I also package my fixes to the 5.5.9 codebase for some test user as bug
> > report..
>
> I'll let Yoav decide what he wants to do with all these builds before he
> gets married (congratulations ;)). I'm very happy to not be the release
> manager and have to make the tough decisions :) Go Yoav !

Peter, when you have a Bugzilla item and a cluster fix/test package attached
to that item, please let us know.  At that time I'll send out the vote
results, calling 5.5.9 beta and nothing that this issue (and I'll provide a
link to bugzilla) is the only thing preventing 5.5.9 from being stable, and
that users not needing/using clustering should consider 5.5.9 stable.

Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow
MIT Sloan School of Management / School of Engineering
Cambridge, MA USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]