Hi Bill,

I think we emailed back and forth awhile ago about CRLs in tomcat 5.5
using JDK 1.5.

I am also interested in getting CRLs working for tomcat 5.5.  I have
been looking into the code, but I just have not had time to finish it
off and integrate it into tomcat.

If you need someone to code inspect or to test it out then let me know.

Bruce