Simon Kitching wrote:
Hi,

Commons-daemon is shipped with Tomcat. In fact, I believe it originated
in the Tomcat project and was moved to commons.

However it appears that there are no longer any active developers
working on commons-daemon. The number of bugreports in bugzilla for this
component is growing: currently at 11 open bugreports + 1 reasonable
enhancement request.

I will try to spend some time on the problems.

I just thought I would bring this to your attention...if there are any tomcat developers willing to dedicate some time to addressing these bugreports I am sure it would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Simon