Bill Barker wrote:
I remember reading a while back on [EMAIL PROTECTED] that there were some
problems
with sendfile on Windows.  I don't remember the details, and I don't follow
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to know if they have been fixed.

sendfile itself seems to work fine so far (I feed it with the canonical path of the file), but however the %&ç$!!*ç% poller doesn't do what it should be doing (hence my comment about a black magic API). I seems blocking sendfiles would be working ok, but there are little benefits.

Rémy