Hey Malden,

Mladen Turk schrieb:

Peter Rossbach wrote:

I name the flag deactived.

Look, can we prolong that to the next release? I would really appreciate that, because the 1.2.11 should be a bug-fix release.

Changing that would break the current configurations,
and IMO we could think of something smarter in the future.

The change not break the configuration, it extend the configuration.
I also see that this flag make the configruation much more compilcate and that was really bad.

But I can send you my changes before commit and you can have the descision it
include inside 1.2.11 or not.

Adding an extra checkbox to the status worker for putting the
worker in error and disabled state at once, should do a trick
I think.
Any other directives should be carefully selected thought.

Yes, I have also made the flag configurable, but I find it a little bit
strange to set the error flag. But this was my first idea. Please review my changes.

Better ideas welcome :-)

Currently I have test all worker modes at windows,
but now I have a compilation problem at suse 9.3

the compile can't jk_connect.c

jk_connect.c: In function 'jk_shutdown_socket' :
jk_connect.c:485: error 'SD_SEND' undeclared (first use in this function)
jk_connect.c:484: error (Each unde ...

How can I find the missing declaration of SD_SEND?

Regards, Mladen.