Yoav Shapira wrote:
I agree we should insist on the "proven to work" part.  However, I don't
much care about the rest: I'm addressing the documentation only at this
point, as enough cooks are stirring the performance pot already ;)  So I
only have to document what works, and only have to do so before I cut the
release ;)

On the performance front, it's been a while I didn't profile anything. I'm going to try to have the profiler up and running again today.

Rémy