William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

Any objections?

Yes, one. What's the rush?

One week is not enough time for folks to really stress 1.2.11,
and this sure looks to me, from the pace of supposedly "stable"
releases, as though mod_jk has become much less trustworthy, and much more suspect, for a stable production install.

Well, I really can not tell what someone "might" think eventually. You are saying exactly the same thing (what's the rush) for the every release ;).

But OK, we can wait for another week or couple of them. No problem.

Regards,
Mladen.