Remy Maucherat wrote:
Mark Thomas wrote:

If this still goes to the session, then the -1 is not justified.

It does still go to the session.

The code is not done in a way that is very intuitive to me, so that's the only issue then, and it's not relevant.

It wasn't that intuitive to me while I was trying to figure out how to do this either ;) - Bill's assistance was much appreciated for the JK stuff.

I still have trouble with the concept of saving any POST data, which tends to be far bigger than parameters (and retrospectively, I have trouble allowing this many parameters). This would kill clustered Tomcats setups. Could the default be a very small value (like 64KB or something) ?

I took a particularly paranoid view and set the default to 4k.

Mark