I extended WebappLoader.java to create a custom classloader to allow me to append an alternate set of class folders. The loader works as intended but I noted that it doesn't detect any changes to these resources and call Context.reload() as is the case with WEB-INF/classes, lib, and any <WatchedResource> entries. What am I missing. Looking at WebappLoader.java and I fail to notice the mechanism which provides said functionality.

Many thanks.

--

Regards,

Scott Dudley