[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

First of all graceful restart will not work on Windows for any busy
server. I suggest that you move to some unix/linux version.

Errr...could you explain why?  I was told on the Apache list that it does
work on Windows...what am I missing?

It works of course, but IIRC you are planning to use it for
reconfiguring mod_jk. I think you might get into the problems
with shared memory (particularly on unix) because some child
might have a different idea about shared memory addresses.
If you do not delete any worker and add new one at the end
of the worker.list it might work.

Anyhow it's not something I would use in the production and rely on
its proper behavior.

Regards,
Mladen.