Mladen Turk wrote:
Bill Barker wrote:

I am not 100% happy with the code. Mladen already asked me to rollback the changes.

It looked OK to me. Basically it's the APR implementation of SSLEngine. Don't really see a problem.

It does not, because it should fit inside the APR standard socket
implementation. Having callbacks would actually make a thing way slower,
because we would have to call the native, and from the native call the
Java that would call back the native again.

Well we just need a nativeBIO and a javaBIO.

Of course, I don't really care about the APR-SSL Connector one way or the other. Since the config is the same as for mod_ssl, there is absolutely no reason to not simply use mod_ssl instead. If I just wanted the native-code optimizations, I'd use PureTLS instead.

It's not an APR-SSL connector, but rather the SSL support for the APR
connector. Since all that is optional feel free to just not use it :)

Regards,
Mladen.