Alexander Lazic wrote:

Right. The entire source has been moved to the Apache HTTPD, and is now
part of mod_proxy.

Oh, is the idea behind a ajblib dead?

Not sure :).
Perhaps it will finish as a console application for testing AJP
protocol (something like ab does for the http).
Beside that I see no other purpose for that peace of code.

Well, I was thinking to use it as foundation for the windows
http.sys. But who knows what the next windows generation
will offer. Since the development would take much more
then  next WIN-xx release, and since it would be a WIN only,
there is no need to use the APR, so again probably useless.

Regards,
Mladen.