Cool :)

I was useless and failed to give the all-important wiki link to sign up:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/ApacheAtJavaOne2005

Ian's signed himself up. Could I get the two of you (Tim/Amy) and
anyone else who wants to volunteer to sign up there?

I've passed your names onto Geir, I figure he'll take things from here.

Hen