Remy Maucherat wrote:
Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:

:-). Just take a look at the GlassFish module called appserv-http-engine on java.net (http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/). I'm sure you will like it :-). And I'm sure this community can come with something even better....

Yes, I do like parts of it: I'd say 80% of it is just a cool cut & paste of my HTTP code.

LOL :-) Don't know what formula you used to get 80% (might be more :-)) , but why would I re-write something that works pretty well :-). Coyote/http11 was well designed, so was easy to extends. I got rid of the thread pool and replaced the front end with an nio non blocking approach, similar to what you did for APR.

-- Jeanfrancois

Rémy