Mladen Turk wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

  +# Check for links or w3m
  +W3MOPTS="-dump -cols 80 -t 4 -S -O iso-8859-1 -T text/html"
  +LNKOPTS="-dump"

Great, but I think that the links/elinks options should be:
--dump --no-references --no-numbering --no-home
That's at least for the elinks, but I suppose the links should
have something similar.

no: links only wants -dump, but I have not problems to add elinks.

Just using dump will make the output pretty unfriendly ;)
In fact, the reason why I choose w3m was because it can give
a very clean .txt output.

Regards,
Mladen.