Hey,

I can build the binaries for suse 9.3, 9.1 and I hope for MAC OS X 10.4

I am ready to commit an ant task to represent current apache jk status show command result. I am no sure that the jkstatus ant task are a new submodule from jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/ (my current place) or better integrate inside catalina core o.a.c.ant.jkstatus subpackage. I used the o.a.c.ant.BaseRedirectorHelperTask for output and
error handling.

Jkstatus ant task todo
-   docs
-    integrate also the JkStatusUpdate Task
-    Represent and update the apaches also with a MBean.

Peter

Henri Gomez schrieb:

make a source tarball bvefore release so I could check on iSeries