jean-frederic clere wrote:
Hi,

I have the following error when compiling:
+++
src/file.c 502: [error]: CFE1136 struct "JNINativeInterface_" has no field "GetDirectBufferAddress"
      char *bytes = (char *)(*e)->GetDirectBufferAddress(e, buf);
                                  ^
+++
My java version is 1.3.1, why are we requiring a very new one?

NIO is used a lot, so I think it will require JDK 1.4+.

I started some documentation, but it is not based on first hand experience, so feel free to fix it.

Rémy