Hi,

When should we tag and cut 5.5.10?  I originally proposed tomorrow (Saturday) and that seems to be OK with everyone.  So unless I hear back, let’s do it tomorrow at 2pm my time (EDT), which is 1800h UTC: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?month=7&day=23&year=2005&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=0.

I tested the build and release, they work fine with the latest CVS HEAD, with the exception of two strange tester failure.  One is on the very first tester test, for /index.jsp, and while I don’t know why it fails, I don’t think it’s a big deal because virtually all the other tests pass.  The other failure is more intriguing: it’s the 4th session test, and I also don’t know why it fails, but it’s worth looking into I think.

Yoav Shapira

System Design and Management Fellow

MIT Sloan School of Management

Cambridge, MA