Hi,
Download eith ther .zip or .tar.gz base distro: you probably downloaded the
.exe.  You can also just look at the ones on the web site: go to
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat, pick the Documentation link for your
version, and scroll down near the bottom of the left-hand menu.

Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow
MIT Sloan School of Management
Cambridge, MA