As of June 7th, the isnoop.net gmail spooler service is closed.  I have gotten
the word from Gmail\'s Product Manager that my service is no longer tolerable.
I would like to extend my sincere thanks to all who contributed to this
service. Your generosity helped out a vast number of people and for that you
should be proud.

The gmail spooler email account is now deactivated and any emails you send to
this address end up in the bit bucket.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to drop me a line:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Ian \"isnoop\" Anthony