Hi all,

Just a quick note to keep you updated with my progress with Subversion. jakarta-watchdog and jakarta-watchdog-4.0 should be migrated shortly. As a result of some questions from Henri, the final structure has been modified slightly to make it clearer which tags and branches belong to which major Tomcat version.

The performance comparison between CVS and SVN is in the early stages and I will post some results once I have a more complete set.

Mark