Hi,
These are good, but I feel like we should talk about the new stuff we've
been doing: PMC, APR connector, etc.  Then again, I don't feel like doing
the talks myself at the moment, so I'll just shut up about it now ;)

Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow
MIT Sloan School of Management
Cambridge, MA, USA