Remy Maucherat wrote:
Mark Thomas wrote:

The following CVS modules have been migrated to subversion

jakarta-servletapi
jakarta-servletapi-4
jakarta-servletapi-5
It seems to work well !

Good.

What's the next step ?

TC3 & TC4.

I looked into the website work, and I think it should be enough to simply add a page for mailing lists and downloads (for starters, other pages can be added as needed). For the latter, what are the preferences ? One like jakarta.apache.org, or a much simpler one like httpd.apache.org ?

Keeping it simple is good (like httpd). I started to edit the project.xml file and was thinking along the following lines:

Apache Tomcat

Download

    * Which version?
    * Apache Tomcat 5.5