[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  +        /*
  +         * Clear the IntrospectionUtils cache.
  +         *
  +         * Implementation note:
  +         * Any reference to IntrospectionUtils which may cause the static
  +         * initalizer of that class to be invoked must occur prior to setting
  +         * the started flag to FALSE, because the static initializer of
  +         * IntrospectionUtils makes a call to
  +         * org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(), which ultimately
  +         * calls the loadClass() method of the thread context classloader,
  +         * which is the same as this classloader, whose impl throws a
  +         * ThreadDeath if the started flag has been set to FALSE.
  +        IntrospectionUtils.clear();
  +

This commit does not make sense to me. The static initializer is called when loading the class, and obviously the webapp CL is not going to load IntrospectionUtils.

You should forget that the CVS exists, as we're in the middle of migrating to SVN (of course, losing that commit will not be a problem).

Rémy