Oh I see, well actually what I do, since all users with virtual hosts
running identical applications, I place all application related libraries in
shared/lib and WEB-INF/lib has only one jar which is application itself and
its not in shared or common, common/lib only has Tomcat5 libraries plus
database driver jar since I am using JNDI. Does that sound about right?

Thanks
Oleg