So, how can I do it with tomcat not "out of the box"?

Tim Funk wrote:

Can't with tomcat out of the box.

-Tim

Zachi Hazan wrote:

Hi all,
Is there a way to compile precompiled jsp at runtime?
i.e., I want to precompiled my jsp before deployment, but after they are deployed I still want to make changes to the jsps that will take effect immediately. I want to be able to change jsp and see the changes immediately although they are precompiled
Does anyone knows how to do it?