From: Scott Clegg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 12:36 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Tomcat IIS - 404 File not found (isapi_redirect.dll)

I noticed I was able to reproduce this issue only  on a  dual CPU NT server.
On a single CPU NT server, this issue never occurred.   If the number of CPU
is the case, then is it a Microsoft issue with IIS or Tomcat's isapi issue?

For a temporary work around on this issue,  I upgraded the user's browser
from IE 4.0 to IE 5.5.  IE 5.5 appears to mask or reduce the frequency of
this issue and IE 4.0 does not.

Will someone please tell me that this is not a Tomcat's isapi issue?
Thanks!

Scott Clegg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]