This solution has each user run their own version of tomcat. Doesn't this
cause extra overhead. Ten users would be running ten JVMs.

Is it possible to run just run one JVM and map servlets and jsp files as a
mime type that Apache sends over to Tomcat?

Thanks,
--Rick Anderson

Rick Anderson   | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Continuous Education & Outreach
Manager of Computer Systems,  (732)932-5071