Melissa,

It may not be a solution to your problem but from experience I can say that
Win2000 is very temperamental as far ODBC/JDBC goes. I had troubles with a
very straightforward ODBC link which used to run on on NT and 95. With Java,
the same application sometimes work with JDBC/ODBC bridge and sometimes with
Thin JDBC driver. Move everything to NT and it's fine.

If you can try a different client.

Regds,

Jarek Skreta