Looks like you have the binary distribution of tomcat.  U wouldnt find src
directory under tomcat..
U got to download the source distribution of tomcat...

-----Original Message-----
From: Da Eriksson Brothers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 4:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tomcat & Apache

Im having trouble getting tomcat working with apache.
I followed the user guide that comes with tomcat. First when it asks me to
change direcotry into jakarta-tomcat/src.native/apache/jserv. and build
the mod_jserv.so file with apxs, I don't have such a dir or any dir called
jserv under the tomcat catalgue. I downloaded the file though, but I still
can't get it working. I don't have apxs under my apache installation
either. I can start up tomcat and connect, but when i try to run apache, I
just get httpd could not be started. That is after I included the
tomcat-apache.conf file. Could anyone please tell me what I might be
missing here. I would really appreciate it. I can add I am running
Slackware 7.1 and the apache installation that came with it.

Thanks