Hi William,

my problem is that the applet and some servlets use the same bean
classes. When the applet is loaded and it refers to bean classes the
location of the loaded applet is used to search for the bean classes
thus the applest must reside in a directory that the bean classes can be
found. Any ideas what I could do?

Zsolt

--
Zsolt Koppany