Yes, I consider tomcat to be broken, in this regard.

But I make it .jsp and it works fine.

Also, if you have virtual hosts, this hangs (as opposed to a loop),
so I just made an default context to one of the virtual hosts, so it would
pick up the WEB-INF/web.xml... probably causes some other issues, but
fixes this problem.

This means I have apache have ErrorDocument 500 and 404 that are .html
not jsp, since apache handles recursive errors with a builtin string,
so I have two copyies of my 404 html page...

Also, as a note, I strongly recommend against ajp13 as I've run into
issues.  Will post more when I'm on the other side of the launch.

Kenneth Topp
---
 to unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 for more info: http://jakarta.apache.org/getinvolved/mail.html