From: Mauricio Nuņez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 12:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help :HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM?

I get the following exception:

HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Stream closed prematurely
java.io.IOException: Stream closed prematurely
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextReque
st(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processCon
nection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.j
ava, Compiled Code)

What is his meaning?

Att.

Mauricio