Hi all,

        I get package sealing violations when I run my web app on Tomcat 4.0 m3 and
m4.  I never got these with previous releases, and it looks to me as if the
cause is the addition of the sealed crimson.jar JAR file to the library.
Problem is that my app uses JDOM b4, which is using Xerces 1.1.2, and Xerces
contains a bunch of JAXP/DOM/SAX classes that also appear in crimson.jar
(hence the sealing violation).
        Does anybody have any advice on how best to handle this situation?  I guess
that one way is to remove the duplicate classes from either crimson.jar or
xerces_1_1_2.jar, but that seems less than ideal, and could easily lead to
breakage.  Maybe some solution involving loading the JARs with different
class loaders?

        Thanks,
        Willie